Lighter, but relevant reading
- Imagine world without Internet, horrible! Productivity down to 10 percent of the usual level. It did happen in Asia after earthquake destroyed undersea cable, see NYT article the day the pixels froze.
- Oil empires’ dreams gone with the wind (alternative energy). Check this NYT article.
- Insiders sell stocks, does it signal trobiles ahead, check Times article.
- Is Iran running out of oil, if so maybe they do need nuclear power after all, see WP article.
- Check the recent top IT advances selected by MIT Technology Review. You cannot escape this revolution, it will chase you, on Google Earth.
- Bill Ives thoughts on enterprise 2.0.
- Mashable 2007 predictions. Get ready for the year of social networking.